Nov 8 2007
If you know me, then you know that I practically live off of energy drinks (and buffalo wings and ice cream)! Mike just gave me the best birthday present evAr! A case of Monster AND a case of Red Bull! AMAZING!
You should go to Mike and Kathy’s blog and tell them how much you wish you were tight with them, like I am!
So, if you’re like, “OH, SNAP! I forgot Christian’s turning OLD(er) this weekend!!”, I have a list of things that will give me wood, but you probably won’t be able to find them very easily.
- Odyssey Electronical – Well, the trailer looks really good!
- Stoked on being Pumped – C’mon! With a name like that, how bad can it be? Actually, the trailer made me want to go ride!
- ThrillBillies – I imagine Brandon will be getting me this. It’s kind of a tradition that Brandon gets me the latest Nitro Circus DVD each year, but so far he hasn’t been able to get his hands on the goods. That means it’s fair game for you!
- Dig BMX Magazine – This is one of my favorite magazines, but it’s a little on the pricey side. Except, it’s kind of not when you factor in the free t-shirt! I already have 2 of them, and am looking forward to a 3rd. Size XL, plz.
- Widmer Hefeweizen – It’s been a few months since I’ve been able to drink one of these, and I really miss it! Supposedly, it’s sold in Florida, but I haven’t been able to find it on South Beach. Maybe your grocery store will be more fortunate.
- Red Robin Seasoning– So, at Red Robin they have bottles of their special seasoning on the tables, and you can buy your own bottle to take home. I NEED SOME!! Unfortunately, the nearest Red Robin is in Georgia.